Wednesday 23 February 2011

My 32 Favorite Names For Boobs



from Daily Hot Chick


1. Chesticles (or breasticles) - "I tried to look at her eyes, but her chesticles were just out there."

2.  Bazongas - "Sorry I'm too tired to go out tonight fellas.  I was up late playing the lady's bazongas."

3.  Bean Bags - "Excuse me miss, but anyway I could lie down and take a nap on your bean bags?'

4.  Gazongas - "I was just out at the beach.  Lots of girls out there with their gazongas hanging out."

5.  Melons - "This girl at the gym had her melons just stuffed into her sports bra."


6.  Man Pillows -  "Her man pillows are so big you could probably sleep a family of five on them."


7.  Torpedoes- "Man your battle stations... incoming torpedoes."

8.  Funbags - "The best part of spring break is the bikinis filled with fun bags."


9.  Hoo-Has - "She and her friends have about 50 lbs. of hoo-has between them."

10.  The Twins - "She is gonna come over later.  Hopefully I will end up baby sitting her twins."

11. Bazookas - "The only reason she is my facebook friend is so I can see pics of her huge bazookas."

12.  Tig ol' bitties - "Dem sum tig ol' bitties!"

13.  Twin Peaks - "I'd do just about anything to scale those twin peaks."

14.  Honkers - "Hey Jennifer Love Hewitt, I love your honkers!"

15.  Knockers - "No one would give a shit about Tyra Banks if she didn't have incredible natural knockers."

16.  Love Bubbles - "Keely Hazell has some amazing love bubbles."

17.  Sweater Puppies - "If I'm lucky, she might let me take her take her sweater puppies for a walk later."

18.  Juggs - "I didn't get a good look at her face, I was too busy staring at her Juggs."

19.  Fuck Bubbles - "That stripper has some of the biggest fuck bubbles I have ever seen"  (would be wise not to use this term with your wife or gf.)

20.  Tittays - "Well, helllloooo titttaayyysss!!!!"

21.  Fleshy Milk Cartons - "Jessica Simpson is pretty damn annoying, but she does have some amazing fleshy milk cartons."

22.  Blouse Muffins - "Salma Hayek has some delicious looking blouse muffins."

23.  Bouncing Betties -  "I think she puts tape on so her bouncing betties don't give her black eyes."

24.  Stress Balls - "I would never complain again if Scarlett Johansson would just let me squeeze her stress balls."

25.  Ta-Tas - "She is a nice looking girl, with fantastic fake ta-tas."

26.  Shoulder Boulders - "I'd like to grab a handful of those shoulder boulders."

27.  Babaloos - "Did you see that?  That chick had one of her babaloos hanging out!"

28.  Nipple Topped Hand Warmers - I can honestly say I don't think I have ever heard this in a sentence... but still a great synonym for jubblies!


29.  Num Nums-  "I can't imagine seeing that girl's naked num nums."

30.  Headlights - "I wouldn't have stared for so long, but she had her headlight on high beams."

31.  Feed bags- "My girlfriend hates it when I call them feed bags."

32.  Spheres of Ecstacy - "She has such huge spheres of ecstacy that they have their own gravitational pull."